As a church leader are you longing to connect with colleagues who share your passion for ministry, your unique concerns, and common problems? If so, we invite you to join one of the AXIS Affinity Groups where you can share ideas, ask questions, learn about resources, and help to solve each other’s problems. Each affinity group identifies its own meeting schedule and the topics/concerns for each meeting. Kathy Kruschwitz, our AXIS Ministry Academy and Resource Network coordinator, facilitates the meetings to ensure balanced participation among attendees and to keep the conversation focused.
Current affinity groups include:
- Bi-vocational Pastors
- Children’s Ministry Leadership in Small Churches*
- Children’s Ministry Leadership in Large Churches
- Children’s Weekday Education Ministers in Small Churches*
- Children’s Weekday Education Ministers in Large Churches
- Music/Worship Leaders – Small Churches*
- Music/Worship Leaders – Large Churches
- Pastors with less than 2 years’ experience in Ministry
- Second Career Pastors, beginning ministry later in their career
- Vacation Bible School Leaders (beginning in January 2022)
- Women in Senior Pastoral Leadership Positions–Join a meeting!
- Youth Ministers in Small Churches*
- Youth Ministers in Large Churches
*Small churches are defined as having an average Sunday morning worship attendance of less than 100.
If you are interested in joining an existing affinity group, please complete an interest form by clicking here.
If you would like to join an affinity group that is not listed, please indicate the type of church leaders you would like to connect with on the interest form.
Need more information? Send us an email–we would love to hear from you!